Did Someone Say Bumble Bee?
Honey Bee Smoky Eye
Time for some color in your life? Here's a Creative summer look to try. It's fresh, fun and exciting!
1. Start by using an eye shadow primer (glue to your makeup)
2. Choose a neutral shade for a base eye shadow and apply all over using a medium eye-shadow brush.
3. Next, choose a crease/corner eye shadow 2-3 tones deeper than the base
4. Using an angled eye shadow brush, lightly apply to corners of the eye, using soft circular motions into the crease. Continue this until desired shadow effect is attained.
(Remember to start off light and build your color intensity, its easy to go light to dark but not dark to light. Also the stiffer the brush the darker the application. The softer the brush the lighter the application)
5. Next choose an eye shadow for the middle of your lid that blends well with the color you will choose for your lower lash line ( ie. Gold Eye shadow (middle lid) Yellow Eye liner (lower lash line)
6. Choose a luminous shimmer eye shadow for the inner corners of your eye, to open and create a pop. (Seal with same color eye shadow if desired for longer hold)
7. Line lower lash line with colored eye liner of choice
8. Line upper lash line with black eye liner for corrective or dramatic effect (ie. smoky liner, winged liner)
9. Coat lashes with choice of mascara
10. If desired, fill brows for more of a completed, defined look and or add concealer under eye for corrective purposes.
Eye shadow- READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals ($50)
Lower Lash Line- Sephora Collection Long Wear Liner ($15)
Liquid Eyeliner- Stila Stay All Day Long wear liquid eye liner ($26)
Mascara- Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara ($25)