Glamorous Smoky Eyes For a Night on The Town
Elegant & Simply Iconic
Now I know this look have been going viral for months, if not the past year. It's simple, it's eye catching and who doesn't love a bit of glitter?
1. Start by using an eye shadow primer (glue to your makeup)
2. Choose a neutral shade for a base eye shadow and apply all over using a medium eye-shadow brush
3. Next, choose a crease/corner eye shadow 2-3 tones deeper than the base
4. Using an angled eye shadow brush, lightly apply to corners of the eye, using soft circular motions into the crease. Continue this until desired shadow effect is attained.
(Remember to start off light and build your color intensity, its easy to go light to dark but not dark to light. Also the stiffer the brush the darker the application. The softer the brush the lighter the application)
5. Now since you have attained most of your smoky eye, you want to add your glitter for a glamorous finish. Using Urban decay moondust eye shadow or any glitter of your choice. Using a stiff concealer brush apply glitter in a patting-slide motion for a more intense-popping effect.
6. Lastly complete look by adding a defined liner, or a winged liner for a bold finish. Coat lashes with mascara of your choice!
Eye shadow- READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals ($50)
Glitter- Urban Decay Moondust Eye shadow- "Space Cowboy" ($24)
Liquid Eyeliner- Stila Stay All Day Long wear liquid eye liner ($26)
Mascara- Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara ($25)